INCREDIBLE!
Saturday morning, October 24, I bounded out of bed at 3:30 AM, packed a bag, said "Goodbye" to Sunny and drove to Conroe, TX. to stay with my good friends, Dickie and Sharon Chandler!
At 7:30 AM we were sitting in the new Starbucks on the Lake Conroe waterfront!
Incredible! (A beautiful fall morning!)
After relaxing with my friends and getting reved for the day, we went to IHOP for breakfast. Now, if you have not had IHOP's Pumpkin Pancakes, you must during this season of the year.
Incredible!
Tummy's full we head to the Chandler's beautiful home for some good laughs and a great time! I loved the welcome I received from two of the most wonderful dogs! I was in earthly heaven!
Incredible moments!
That night, Dickie grilled some beautiful rib eyes (T-bone for Sharon) to perfection! Sharon sauteed mushrooms and baked potatoes. What an incredible meal!
I so did not want to go to bed because the time with my dear friends was going way too fast. Sleep would only cut the time shorter.........but the ole body was giving in to rest and the bed looked so incredibly cozy and comfortable and I knew I would have another incredible day with them just beyond the sleep.
And did we ever!
Dickie made the coffee early in the morning, we enjoyed more fellowship before we went off to worship our Father at their church.
Sunday School and worship service were so good!
As I drove away from the Chandler's home I thanked God for being so INCREDIBLE and blessing me with such incredible friends.
(Oh, yes, when Sharon reads this blog, I just want to remind her with the photo of her, Dickie and her BMW that she was going to clean it up before she gave it to me!
Just kidding, of course!)
INCREDIBLE MOMENTS....
INCREDIBLE WEEKEND.....
INCREDIBLE FRIENDS!




4 comments:
I am so glad to hear you had such an incredible time. I was praying for just that thing. Dickie and Sharon, you both look wonderful too!!! God is so good to us to give us such gifts in good friends. I love you mom!
I agree, Chel.
After you inherit that BMW from Sharon you can will it to me! Wow! What joyful times that led to joyful memories. Glad you had a weekend away, Mom. ILY.
OK, it will be yours!
Post a Comment