Inspired by the cool breeze, the sun shining, the birds singing all around and the fall leaves falling from the trees in the yard, I donned my jeans, T-shirt, tennies, TX A&M ball cap and garden gloves.
From the rains we had had recently the ground was soft and workable. What a delight!
Sunny, my companion and friend (the cat), jumped around in each garden as I was digging and pulling spent plants and weeds. He was so much fun and made me laugh. I wish I had taken his picture as he was rolling around in the dirt in the bird garden. He was so adorable!
Here are the pictures of the work in progress and accomplished!
I went to the Somerville Holiday Craft and Gift Show before I began this work. A woman has to prioritize...........
There now......we are ready for the spring planting!
Incredible moments in the gardens with Sunny!




No comments:
Post a Comment