Monday, September 28, 2009

Kaitlyn Inspires Me


This morning, my oldest granddaughter, Kaitlyn Stire, sent me an email.
Now, that is not all that strange since she and I have been emailing back and forth for some months now. I love it that she is growing up. She is such a mature, concise, honest, open and loving gal. I thank God for her every day.
OK, on with my story here.....
She told me she was wearing a dot on her hand as a reminder to her to worship God.
She told me her mommy had done that and she wanted to as well.
So, I decided to follow suite. What a reminder!
Anyone else feeling the need to worship God more? A sticker works great!
Thanks, Kaitlyn, for the great idea!

2 comments:

chellealbania said...

Praise God for how He works. It encourages my heart to hear how Kaitlyn is taking something that will encourage her to think on God and put it into practice and even pass it along. Thanks for sharing this post.

Elaine said...

Children can have such a profound impact on adults, yes, this Grammie! And Kaitlyn has!
She is loved dearly and prayed for every day, as are the other grandchildren.